Celebrating ODA’s 23rd Year
April 18 and 19, 2015, 10 am to 5 pm
Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation proudly presents the 23rd annual Oceanside Days of Art (ODA) held on Saturday April 18th and Sunday April 19th 2015 from 10am to 5pm. ODA is a juried fine art festival featuring over 100 local artists selling a variety of unique artwork including paintings, sculptures, stained glass, ceramics, fine jewelry, photography and more. The festival which is offered free to the public has live stage performances, children’s and adult’s hands on art activities, street chalk artist, painting and sculpture demonstrations, and a delicious variety of food choices in the food court. Oceanside Days of Art is conveniently held at the corner of Coast Hwy 101 and Pier View Way in downtown Oceanside. Applications for artists are now being accepted. To download the 2015 Artist Application Form click HERE. For additional information please email email@example.com.
(View last year’s / ODA-2014′s Official Program HERE)
Click for Oceanside Days of Art Volunteer Information HERE
Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation and the Oceanside Days of Art committee invite you to apply for participation in the 23nd annual Oceanside Days of Art to be held on Saturday April 18th and Sunday April 19th, 2015, from 10am to 5pm.
Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation is a non-profit organization whose goal is to broaden the cultural, artistic, musical and performing arts in Oceanside and the surrounding communities. All proceeds from this annual festival will be used to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors (not just from Oceanside but from throughout North County San Diego) pursing artistic and performing arts degrees, and to organize more quality events in this city.
Booth fees are: 10’ x 10’ = only $135.00 received by February 28, 2015, or $155.00 received by March 23, 2015; and 10’ x 20’ = only $250.00 received by February 28, 2015 or $270.00 received by March 23, 2015. Please carefully review all rules and guidelines prior to application submission.
Artist Rules and Guidelines:
1. All artwork displayed and presented for sale to the public must be original and current work created by the registered applicant. No commercial, imported, or consigned goods of any kind will be allowed. No clothing of any kind will be accepted. Jewelry artists must produce most of the components used in their jewelry pieces.
2. Only art media represented in the jury process may be offered for sale. Misrepresented work will be removed at the sole discretion of the Oceanside Days of Art Committee.
3. Artists agree to be present or to have a knowledgeable representative in their booth both Saturday and Sunday. Artists are required to supply their own tables, chairs, and canopies. Artists are encouraged to demonstrate in their spaces.
4. All artists must have a permit from the State Board of Equalization and are responsible for all sales tax incurred.
5. Artists are strongly encouraged to carry liability, personal injury, theft, and damage/loss insurance for their artwork, their own personal protection and for the protection of their customers. Overnight security will be provided, however, Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation and the Oceanside Days of Art committee shall assume no liability for damage, loss, or theft of property belonging to participants.
6. Only one person may sell and show their work in each booth. Sharing of booth space is not permitted.
7. Oceanside Days of Art is a family event and the Oceanside Days of Art committee reserves the right to refuse any art which is not appropriate for family viewing.
8. All booths will be 10’x10’ or 10’x20’. Artists must sell from their designated space only and not infringe on walkways or neighboring booth spaces.
9. Booths must comply with local fire codes. Vendors are required to use fire retardant tarps with CPAI-84 specification. Tarps must be certified by the California State Fire Marshal.
10. No refunds will be issued once applications have been accepted and approved.
11. Approval of applications and/or booth location will be at the sole discretion of the Oceanside Days of Art Committee.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL ALL SPACES ARE FILLED
ARTIST ACCEPTANCE LETTERS WILL BE SENT NO LATER THAN MARCH 23, 2015
–Signed and Completed Two Page Artist Application Form
–Four 4”x6” color photos of art work with name and phone number
–Photo of Booth Display
–Self-addressed stamped envelope
–Check for Booth Fee Payment
–Mail to Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation, P.O. Box 3054, CA 92051